What do we believe?
We believe each of us have been given the responsibility to share our faith. Jesus said in Matthew 28:19-20, “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
We also believe all the elements of Christianity listed below:
- We believe there is only one God. This is the same God who created the World and is alive today. 1 Kings 8:60; Hebrews 7:24-25
- God sent his only Son to die for our sins: We believe Jesus was born of a virgin, died on a cross for our sins, then rose from the dead on the third day. Matthew 1:18; Mark 15:39; Mark 16:9
- Jesus is the only way to eternal life in heaven. John 14:6
- Salvation is by GRACE through faith! Ephesians 2:8-9
- The Word of God is true. We believe the Bible was inspired by God and written with absolute truth. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And Jesus is God in flesh. John 10:30; John 1:14; John 15:26
Our Christian Values
As an organization, some of our values include:
- Hierarchy of importance: God, family, and then everything else.
- Respect all people.
- Honesty and integrity are two of our highest values.
- Live generously.
- Avoid hypocrisy by practicing what we preach.
- Forgive others of their wrongdoings.